Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ranting. Strange Word Isn't It?

Today I feel like I have so many things to Rant and Rave about. Like people, seriously, if you use the bathroom at Wal-Mart, and the toilet doesn't automatically flush. Please be kind and flush it yourself. Some of us are stuck in this lovely place for 10 or 11 hours and a day and have no other choice than to use them. Please help to not keep them disgusting. Kthanks. And in case you haven't noticed, we live in UTAH. It snows here...not a big surprise but yet first snowfall of the year people act like it's the worst thing that could have ever happened. I have many more topics I could go off on, if you would like.

But then I look at these faces and I am happy and ok with life again...

 
  

Those eyes kill me. Isn't he friggin adorable???
I so wish this picture wasn't blurry, but it's so dang cute!

I was on my way to the boyfriends house the other day and saw this goat in the truck. Couldn't stop laughing.

You could say that we are pros at pumpkin carving. Stay tuned for more punkins next weekend! YAY for being festive.

Finally got a haircut! He looks like a big boy now! BTW, I never knew trying to describe how you wanted a guy's haircut would be so difficult. Guess I'll have to work on that.

Probably my favorite couple to hang out with. They're pretty legit people.

Anywhay...maybe someday I'll write a post about something fantastic. But for now, I think telling you about the people in my life is fantastic. So...yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment