Thursday, October 18, 2012

Anything you can do I can do better. Or have? I don't know.

Guys. Let's get real. My family is the best. You may think yours is, but secretly, you KNOW that you can't beat my family. I was having a not so great day yesterday, and it was my fantastic brother and sister's 27th birthday. (They're old!) And so I decided that was a great reason to go home!! Turns, out, it is exactly what I needed. Let me introduce you to my family.

My mom. She's amazing. She would do anything to help anyone, loves teaching her bratty little students (most of the time), which that alone makes her a saint! She would give us kids the world if she could. She has the weight of the world on her shoulders lately and she pushes through and makes us kids and the grandkids feel so loved!!!

My dad. He's the kind of dad that every girl should have. Seriously. We do all our outdoorsy things together. He gives me advice about life and I feel like I can tell him anything or ask him anything and he can give me the exact answer that I need. He is the priesthood holder that is there to always give me a Father's blessing when needed and I wouldn't know what to do without him.

Zack. The big brother every girl needs. He's funny, and so caring, but he doesn't like to show that side. ;) He is the cutest dad to the the cutest little chunk. He leads his family and is always there to make us laugh or give me a hug when I'm crying. He's great. We should be the twins of the family because we definitely look and act more alike.

Kenzi-Poo. The best sister in law ever!! And since I only get one of those, I'm pretty glad we got her! She keeps up laughing with her fantastic blonde moments and helps us save money by being a rockin' couponer (is that a word?) She fits into the family so perfectly and I love her!!

Mallorie! The ditzy twin. JK Mal! That's not how we know you! You're the crafty older sister who takes care of the family. She protects her family like a friggin lioness protects her cubs. Ridiculous. But we are lucky to have her! I love when we get together and color our hair and just catch up on life. and Mom to Boog. (the nephew)

Tom. Great brother in law! He is a great dad to Drewby. And he cares for his family and takes such great care of them. He's a little bit more quiet than the rest of us, but, that's ok. We can't all be out of control crazy loud people. ;)

Sammi Sue. AKA Blister. My best friend. We fight, but like 5 seconds later, we're fantastic again. We are hilarious, too. So you should probably be friends with us. She's my other half and some of my very favorite memories over the past few years are with her! If you need someone to look up to, she's definitely a good choice. Such a great example to me.

Jeremy. The best thing that's ever happened to me! He always makes me laugh and when I need a hug, he's there to hold me and make all my stress go away. He's my best friend. He makes me feel like the most beautiful girl and the luckiest girl ever. I'm so glad that I have him. I'd be even more happy if we didn't live quite so far away, but we'll fix that before too long. ;)

See. Don't you wish you were part of my family? They're amazing!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love it! Thanks. We love you too. You are such a special sweet part in our family that literally no one could fill those shoes. You keep us laughing and my Drew adores you! You were one of the first names he could say! Love you and hope you know that. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You're definitely killing me today 'Tilda! What a sweet tribute to our family! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete