Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend Update: WIth Seth Meyers

Ok, no not with Seth Meyers. But, you get me. That's almost as cool right?
I love conference weekend. It's probably my favorite time of year! Especially since we are so blessed to live so close to the conference center.  The weekend started out Friday night at my parents house. It was a party! Kinda like a whole weekend long triple date. Yes. I said it. It was me and the boyfriend. Sammi and Levi and my parents. We had some cute family time at first and watched videos on proposals on the Youtube. You know, just giving Jerms some ideas ;)

Saturday morning, Me, Sam, Jerms and Levi went to conference and then to lunch and had a grand ol' time!

Aren't they the cutest?!

We're kinda cute too! (Conceited? Yes.)

Then we went home and my amazing mom, oldest sister and favorite sister-in-law had been preparing mass amounts of crock pot meals. We've found this new thing where you can make freezer crock pot meals, so we plan out for a month or so and then Mal and Kenz (with her amazing coupon skills) go shopping. Then we put them together. And by we, mostly I mean all of them. I did a real good job and keeping the nephews entertained. We got done just in time for the boys to head out to Priesthood session. Dad took Levi and Jerms as his body guards.
Sunday we had our traditional German Pancakes for breakfast during the morning session.

We all stayed in our pajamas and ate junk food and listened to the words of the prophet. It's my favorite day!!!
Monday was Columbus Day. Which means, my dad and I had the day off while everyone else had to work. So we took the guns out and went to the shooting range.



 I love those days. I have the best dad in the world! Then we went to In-N-Out and had some burgers, fries and just some nice time to chat. Then my cute boyfriend took me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse.
Mmm....rolls and cinnamon butter. If you know me at all, you know I have a slight obsession with butter. So that was fun. And we had a great server! Which always makes the experience so much better!!

And...we're fatty's. It's fine.

PS. Trying to fit tons of freezer meals into a freezer in an apartment with 3 other girls, that was fun. Food tetris.

No comments:

Post a Comment