Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Social Networking. Emphasis on the WORKING

Don't get me wrong, I like blogging. But...let's be real here for a minute. It's so much more fun and a lot easier to READ peoples blogs rather than udpating my own. I feel that if I don't post for a few days that I just have too much to catch up on, because my life is so exciting and fantastic (enter sarcastic tone). But really. I was so gung-ho about this blog a few weeks ago and I like updating it but today I feel like it's a lot of work to tell you all about my life, so instead, you get this post. Hopefully somewhere between today and the weekend I will have a real post for you all.

Also, as a side-note, for those of you from around here, I have only seen the Mantua cop like 2 times in the past month and a half. Does this worry anyone else? It worries me.

1 comment:

  1. I usually only do weekend updates as far as my life goes anymore. mostly because I don't do anything during the week. ha but seriously. Most of the time I don't even know what I'm blogging about. I'm just throwing crap up and people read it for some reason. ;) whatever you do, don't stop! because I like blog stalking you!

    ReplyDelete