Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I want to be a cougar!

..and then he jumped in the tree.
 
This is apparently what  a cougar looks like, according to Mr. Dimond. He's a strange one, but I think he makes a pretty cute cougar! I'll keep him!
And I'm a bear? Who knows. I've got issues. But whatevs.
We had fun hiking up the same place that Kayla and I hiked a few weeks ago. Seriously. Logan rocks for hiking places and outdoorsy people. So we hiked and had fun. This is what we would look like if we saw a bear..
And that bear would live in here...
Creepy, right? 

And then we made crack. AKA Reese's Rice Krispies. They're slightly addicting and perfectly delicious. Boyfriend ate a lot of them and he got sick. But that's just means I'm good at my girlfriendly duties on feeding him. Right? 

Other random highlights from the weekend:

My beautiful cousin got married! Congrats Kenz!!!! LOVE YOU! And then we went to Smith's to get some stuff to decorate the car at said wedding and the person in front of us at the checkout left their receipt, and I just want you to notice how much they have saved so far this year! WTF! Who does that. Crazy. Because that's not including any coupons, that's just with their Smith's Rewards. Think of how much they would have to spend to save that much!!! Wow.

Oh and if you want the recipe for crack here you go:
Reeses Krispies

1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Corn Syrup
1 1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
4 1/4 Cup Rice Krispes
1 Pinch of Salt
4 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
1 Handful Chocolate Chips


In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt the sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter until smooth and evenly combined.
Remove from heat.
Quickly add the salt and cereal and stir to combine thoroughly. Add the chocolate chips and stir again. Wait about 1 min and add the candy, quickly folding the mixture together so as to not smash up the candy.

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop rounded tablespoons onto the sheet. Let cool and devour!

Try them. I dare you.

1 comment:

  1. You make an excellent bear pose. You totally had me fooled. and your cougar boyfriend is adorable.

    and fiiiiine. I'm make the Reeses crispy orgasm treats.

    ReplyDelete