Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Here's to you, boo!

So, I've officially been dating this boy for 6 months! And in the next 6 months, I will be married to him!! I can't believe how fantastic it's been. It's been the best 6 months of my life! I've fallen in love with my best friend. He will be my partner for eternity and the father of my children. We will have all of our firsts together, all of our lasts together and a whole life to learn more about each other and grow as a couple and as a family. I'm so grateful that he is in my life and I don't know how I ever survived without him. He can make me smile when all I want to do is cry. He still loves me when I do cry, over stupid things. He's a hopeless romantic and let's me constantly look at puppies and just beg for one! He loves me through my crazy ideas of having a pet polar bear and moving to South Africa. He loves me through my tempers and through my huge bursts of energy when I'm obnoxious. He loves me when I'm high maintenance and ask him to do anything/everything for me. He puts up with me when I make him watch stupid TV shows, make him listen to music he doesn't like, and when I torture myself window shopping. I can't imagine anyone more perfect for me and I can't wait to spend forever with him!!


One of our first dates. I kick his butt at bowling :)



Definitely a favorite picture of us
I love you honey bunches!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment