Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holiday Weekends!

I don't think I'll ever be able to work at a place that doesn't give you all holidays off. I love my banker's holidays. I had a 4 day weekend this week. I went home to my parents house this weekend! It was so much fun! We had a baby shower for my best friend, Aubry. And all 3 of my closest girl friends were there! It's so fun because Aubry is pregnant and due in a few weeks. Then the other 3 of us are all engaged and got engaged within 2 weeks of each other! It was fun to just spend time together again!



We always have to take weird pictures. Don't mind my hunchback..


So that was fun! Saturday night, we got some of my friends and some of Jeremy's friends together and went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings in Layton and then bowling! I am so happy that our friends, as different as they are, can all get together and have fun like that! Sunday was a family day. Jeremy and I made queso for a snack for my family before church and then we hung out the rest of the day. Monday I went and saw Pitch Perfect (again) with my Rachy Poo. Such a funny movie! Then I went and saw my other Racheal's new house. SO CUTE! I'm kinda jealous. I want a house. Then that night Jerms and I were supposed to go to dinner with my brother and sister in law. So instead I just went down to Jeremys house and when I got there he had dinner made for me! With my favorite drink ever!!!!

I could live on Martinelli's. Seriously. It's my favorite. Isn't he cute though? I just love him! He's so good to me!
And Tuesday I went to lunch with my mom and my 2nd mom. We had fun just eating and catching up. It's been a while since I'd seen 2nd mom. Then came home, had some roomie time with Kayla. Love her. And then started watching The Walking Dead. and HOLY CRAP! I'm so sucked in it's friggin ridiculous. I finished season one last night. Don't judge me for that. Or do. Whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment