Thursday, February 14, 2013

ENGAGED!!!

So I know it's been a while since I've posted, I know. I'm sorry! I've just been a tad bit busy with wedding plans. They're coming along nicely! And we officially have less than 2 months till we get married!!!! I can't wait! We have our reception center booked, we have the temple set, we have my dress, and the moms have their dresses, we have our delicious cake picked out, our amazing photographer booked (check her out here), things are coming along nicely. However, we still have SOOO much to do. It's getting stressful, but it will all work out and if it doesn't all come together perfectly, it will make for a funny story in a few years, right? That's what I keep telling myself..haha I'm so grateful for all the help that we've gotten from family and friends! Especially my amazing mom! She rocks!
One thing that has taken a lot of stress off of my list is getting a job down in Salt Lake. Since that's where we will be living I decided to start looking for openings within the same employer sooner rather than later so I wouldn't be freaking out if I didn't get anything. And the branch I will be working at is going to be in such an amazing location, it's brand new and the manager is amazing. It's seriously so great! I can't wait! I only have one more week in the freezing Cache Valley and I'm not too terribly sad. I will miss my roommates but...in the end I will have the best roommate ever! YAY!
And on an even more exciting note....
My big sister/best friend got engaged last night!!!!!!!! We're so excited to have Levi as part of the family. We love him! Jerms and I got to help him plan/execute the proposal. It was so much fun! He surprised her and picked her up from work and brought her to the cheesecake factory to get appetizers (That was where their first official date was). She had no idea we were going to be there with them. And then we headed to my brother's house where my fantastic sister and sister in law had made/set up a candlelit dinner for us all. And as we all were sitting down to eat, cute little nervous Levi pulled the ring out! It was so cute to be there for them! And then we all went out to frozen yogurt and just had a good night. It was simple and perfect for them. I am so excited for them!!!!! YAY! Fun part for my mom...their wedding is 8 weeks after mine and Jerms'. Poor parents. And my mom works full time. And is the primary president in our ward. Oh the stress/joys/fun.
Sammi and I have joked for the past 5 1/2 years that we would get married 5 weeks apart because that's what my brother and sister did. So we always thought it would be so funny to do that again. But we didn't actually think it would happen. Sorry mom. We really do love you!!
I love seeing how our family is growing. Each person that is brought into our crazy bunch fits in perfectly and adds so much personality and we all get along great! AH! Life is fun!
I can't wait to get married to my best friend! 56 days!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment