Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Countdowns!

Guys!!!! It's coming. My wedding day is finally coming!!!! These are my current countdowns right now:
Tomorrow is my last day working in Logan. This is bittersweet. I have finally started to really love it up here. Me and my cute roommates when out for sushi last night! It was great! My coworkers are super fun and we enjoy each day (most of the time).
2 Days until I move back home. Which is also bittersweet. I love my family, so much! But..I've gotten used to being on my own and not really have anyone telling me what to do. SO that should be an interesting but fun few weeks!
3 days until our engagement pictures! SO excited to work with Miss Mallory Renee on that. And to see how they turn out. (Now if we could just get Jerms and I to smile in the same picture instead of making ugly faces, we'll be golden!)
5 days until I start at my new branch, that I am SOOOOOOO excited for! It's downtown and then in a few weeks we will be moving the branch to City Creek! WHAT! It's going to rock.
50 days! FIFY DAYS until I get sealed for time and all eternity to my other half! Holy crap I CANNOT wait! I am praying that they fly by because i'm super ready to just start our lives together!

106 days until my cute sister and her fiance get married! And then my poor parents will officially be empty nesters. I don't know how they're going to handle that.

Guys. Seriously. There's so many good things to look forward to! I can't wait to see where the next year takes us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment