Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hi, I'm Maddi. Nice to Meet You

Well...I've given in. I read blogs all day at work (I mean...I work really hard) and I've decided that they are really fun and figured, hey, why not join all these bloggers! So, here I am. I'm Maddi. And I live in the lovely little town of Logan. It's a great little place! I miss home! I have 5 men in my life. 

My dad, who I look up to and love more than anything.




Mr. Jeremy Dimond who I love with all my heart!! He is definitely the best thing that's ever happened to me!

Wyatt!! Also lovingly known as snickerbutt, or Wywy. How can you not love that face?!

Andrew. Drew. Booger. Whiney Butt. My little man. I love him!

I also have an amazing brother, whom I don't seem to have a picture of..But he's kinda cool. And I have a great brother-in-law Tom, who is the greatest dad to boog!

And 4 of the strongest women ever, who have made me who I am!
Come back! There will be more posts to come! 

Maddi!

5 comments:

  1. love you are now blogging!!!! but btw... you forgot Tom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's there Mal...read the whole post. :)

    Way to go Madds! You need pictures of Zack & Tom and the four girlies! Guess you'll have to take a bunch at TOFW! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No she forgot him... Then just did an update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for blog! Newest stalker here. :)

    ReplyDelete